- Dr. Annegret Bendiek is a German political scientist at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs and member of faculty at ESMT Berlin.
- Colin Robertson (host) is a former Canadian diplomat, now Vice President of and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Dr. Jeffrey F. Collins earned a PhD in political science from Carleton University in 2018. He also holds a MA in strategic studies (Birmingham), a law degree (Aberdeen), and a BA and certificate in public administration (Memorial). An Adjunct Professor in Global Affairs at the University of Prince Edward Island, he is an experienced policy advisor at both the federal and provincial level and is currently a research fellow with both the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and Dalhousie University’s Centre for the Study of Security and Development, respectively. Jeff’s research interests are in defence procurement, missile defence, Canadian and Australian defence policy and the Arctic.
- Dr. Jessica Trisko Darden is an Assistant Professor at American University’s School of International Service and recipient of the 2020 SIS Outstanding Scholarship Award for Faculty. She is also a Non-resident Fellow at the George Washington University’s Program on Extremism. From 2017-2019, she was an inaugural Jeane Kirkpatrick Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. From 2010 to 2012, Dr. Trisko Darden was a Visiting Scholar with Yale University’s Program on Order, Conflict and Violence.
- Stéfanie von Hlatky: Associate Professor of political studies at Queen’s University and the former Director of the Queen’s Centre for International and Defence Policy (CIDP). Her research focuses on NATO, armed forces, military interventions, and defence policy. Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Stephen M. Saideman: Paterson Chair in International Affairs, as well as Director of the Canadian Defence and Security Network – Réseau Canadien Sur La Défense et la Sécurité, and Professor of International Affairs at Carleton University. Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Rear-Admiral Casper Donovan is the Royal Canadian Navy’s Director General, Future Ship Capability
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute